Water Rescue X-Sled
- High Volume Bow and Rocker - With a raised bow height the X-Sled is able to handle tethers in swift water whilst reducing the risk of the bow diving when loaded. The increased volume maintains stability when occupied by a casualty or rescuer.
- Inflation and over pressure valves - Leafield valves are used and are widely recognised as world leaders in valve manufacturing. Our valves all work with boat inflation kits.
- Low profile grab handles - Fitted with 15 low profile grab handles, aiding team carries and in-water casualty management.
- 6" Airdeck hull - Using our factories world leading knowledge in stand up paddle board manufacturing we can offer inflatable hulls that match that superb shape, stiffness and form.
- 3 Chambers - The sled is built with 3 separate inflatable chambers, providing added security should one of the chamber become compromised.
- Double Layer Drop Stitch Fabric Hull using new Fusion Technology to create a light strong platform
- 3 Person craft - The X-Sled has been designed to carry 2 rescuers and 1 casualty. Although the sled will float up-to 5 people successfully this does affect its use in turbulent water.
- Comes complete with Pro Bag
Length - 355cm (12')
Width - 122 cm (48")
Weight - 19.5 kg (44lbs)
Tube width - 24cm (10")
Floor Thickness - 150mm (6")
Bow Rise - 54cm (21")
Air Chambers - 3
Valve Type - Leafield C7/D7 and A6 PRV
D-Rings - 5 Stainless Steel with a 1000kg Breaking Load
Number of Handles - 15
Bag - Included
Swift Water Capacity - 3 people - 350kg - 5 People on Calm Water
Warranty - 3 years
Propulsion - Kayak or Canoe Style Paddles