We “WRS International B.V” shall warrant the new products, accessories and parts manufactured and/or supplied by:
WRS International BV.
To be free from defects in material and workmanship.
1.This warranty Period for the Products is counted from the invoice date and is specified in the user manual for your product.
2.The owner’s registration form is the only valid registration identification. If any Products are found to be defective, Customer shall return to the distributor or WRS International B.V for inspection and/or repair as required, with a copy of the registration form.
3. WRS International B.V obligation under this warranty shall be limited to, at its option, either repair or replace the same without charge or provide a credit or refund based on the original price, or less a reasonable amount for actual use. Except as expressly agreed between both Parties, Customer must return Products for repair at its own expense. The return transportation of the repaired or replaced Products from WRS International B.V to the destination by Customer shall be paid by WRS International B.V.
4. Since this warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal wear tear of fabric or other finishes or to damage caused by:
- neglect, lack of preventive care, modification, accident, abnormal operation, unauthorized repairs, use in a manner not un accordance with applicable Specifications, racing competition,
- use of any accessories or parts not manufactured or supplied by WRS International B.V, or All incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty and implied warranty is limited to the life of the Warranty.
5. The use of high pressure air pumps to inflate the rescue boat may result in over-inflation and damage of the boat due. Damage caused through over-inflation is not covered by our warranty.