RESCUE RAFT 4.0
- Extra wide side tubes for added stability and capacity - The Raft 400 is fitted with large 52cm diameter side tubes making it an ideal platform for rescue.
- Removable central thwarts - The option to remove central thwarts gives rescuers options with the transportation of victims; when fully removed a stretcher victim is held in the bottom of the raft with a low centre of gravity.
- As standard all rafts come with self bailing floors, for swift water operations.
- 1000kg (10KN) breaking load D-ring attachments
- Over pressured release valves - All chambers are fitted with over pressure valves as standard providing protection against over inflation and air expansion in chambers.
- Rated for 8 passengers - The Raft is able to safely transport 8 people or 1000kg
- Fully inflatable I beam floor - The Raft 400 is fitted with the I-Beam floor as it offers a safe floor option.
- Durable PU (Polyurethane) Coated Hull for long pasting protection
- Supplied with a basic bag (The Pro Bag is an optional extra)
Length - 400cm
Width - 180 cm.
Tube width - 52cm
Thwarts - 3
Capacity - 8 people - 1000kg
Weight - 60 kg