- High Volume Sponson Tubes- With a raised bow height the sled is able to handle swift water tethers and rescues reducing the risk of the bow diving when loaded with a rescuers or causality. The high volume sled maximises stability and confidence.
- Inflation and over pressure valves - Leafield valves are used and are widely recognised as world leaders in valve manufacturing. Our valves all work with boat inflation kits.
- Low profile grab handles - Fitted with 6 low profile grab handles, aiding team carries and in-water casualty management.
- 1000kg (10KN) breaking load D rings attachments.
- 6" Airdeck hull - Using our factories world leading knowledge in stand up paddle board manufacturing we can offer inflatable hulls that match that superb shape, stiffness and form.
- 3 Chambers - The sled is built with 3 separate inflatable chambers, providing added security should one of the chamber become compromised.
- Reinforced hull - A additional fabric strake is added to the hull to increase durability in service.
- Transom Flap - converting the Sled from open back self bailing craft to a sealed dry deck area for transportation of flood victims were staying dry is preferable.
- 6 Person craft - The sled has been designed to carry 6 occupants happy in swift water with the Transom Flap down. When Transom Flap is in use the capacity is 1000kg approx 8-10 people. (Note the when Transom Flap is used the craft is no longer self bailing)
Length - 363cm
Width - 180 cm.
Tube width - 52cm
Floor Thickness - 15cm (6")
Capacity - 6 people - 600kg / 1000kg with active Transom Flap
Weight - 32 kg
Propulsion - Canoe Style Paddles
Pack size - 120cm x 60cm x 35 cm
Valves - Leafield C7 and A6 Pressure Relief Valves on each Chamber.
D-Rings - 9 Stainless Steel each with a 1000kg Breaking Load
Warranty - 3 Years
Patent Pending "Transom Flap" design